The Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM is a wide-angle lens, an excellent choice for landscape photographers and vloggers!
- Designed to achieve 50 Line pairs/mm resolving power
- Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements w/ high surface precision. Minimum focus distance – 0.28 m (0.92 ft). Maximum Magnification ratio (x)- 0.19
- Constant F2.8 max aperture maintains exposure and Depth of field. Hood Type : Petal shape, bayonet type; APERTURE BLADES: 11
- Uncompromising G Master design for smooth bokeh and high resolution. Angle of View (35 mm): 107°–63°
- In-the-box: hood, lens front cap, lens rear cap, case, Mount: Sony E-mount
“First impressions of this lens are really good. I’ve done some test shots comparing against two other lenses in the focal range. Comparing against the Sony 28mm with 16mm conversion lens and with the Zeiss FE 35mm F2.8 lens (my favorite).”
“I use this full-frame E-mount lens with the Sony A7RIII and it’s a fantastic pairing. The lens is solid, high-quality build yet not too bulky or heavy. If you are using this on a crop-sensor like the Sony a6500 it will definitely feel big and heavy but it’s a good match with the A7R series. It’s a quality lens that you can use at wider angles to produce stunningly sharp photos with minimal chromatic aberration and distortion. Thread size is 82mm so it will fit many quality filters of your choosing.”